Collision coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle. It can protect you from a costly repair or replacement of your vehicle after an accident where you are not at fault. Collision coverage can provide extra protection especially if you are financing or leasing your vehicle or if you are driving a higher-valued car.
Collision coverage will protect you from the following instances:
- Collision with another vehicle and the other driver is at fault
- Collision with an object (e.g., struck a telephone pole or guard rail, hit a mailbox, or even if your vehicle rolls over)
- Collision while the vehicle is parked (hit and run)
Collison coverage will not cover the following instances:
- Collision with an animal in the road
- Injuries or damage to a vehicle when you are at fault
- Events outside of your control (e.g., tree falls on your car while driving, acts of nature)
Typically, collision coverage will cover the following:
Call Flathead Insurance today to see if collision coverage is right for you!
Located in Kalispell, Montana and Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. We also serve these areas: Columbia Falls, Whitefish, Bigfork, and Polson in Montana; Hayden, Post Falls, Rathdrum, and Sandpoint in Idaho; and Liberty Lake and Spokane in Washington.