Did you know that most car repairs take, on average, 12 days in the shop? This is a lot of time to be without a vehicle when you have a job or responsibilities that require transportation, which is why rental reimbursement can be a lifesaver for policyholders. If your car needs to go to the shop under a covered claim, such as an auto accident, rental reimbursement will help cover the costs of a rental car and make sure you get to where you need to go without having to worry about the extra expenses.
Here are some benefits of adding rental reimbursement coverage to your auto insurance policy:
- We will find you the lowest rate possible.
- We will deal with the car rental company directly so you don’t have to.
- We will handle all of the paperwork.
- We can also help cover transportation fares if you don’t want to use a rental car.
- One year of rental reimbursement typically costs less than a one-day car rental.
Located in Kalispell, Montana and Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. We also serve these areas: Columbia Falls, Whitefish, Bigfork, and Polson in Montana; Hayden, Post Falls, Rathdrum, and Sandpoint in Idaho; and Liberty Lake and Spokane in Washington.